- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post and put it on the side of your blog as a widget. Visit fangirling for the award button.
- Answer the questions I have below.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think also deserve this award.
- Come up with your own 5 questions for your nominees.
1. What was your favourite book when you were 10?
When I was ten, I really wasn’t that into reading. It’s shocking I know, but when I was younger, I did enjoy the Here’s Lily books. It is a 14 book Christian series that I really enjoyed, and recommend to any tween readers.
2. Do you prefer reading series or single books?
I really like reading stand alone books, because I can easily re-read them without having to be committed to the series. I love stand alone novels also because if it leaves you hanging at the end, you can imagine what is going to happen, without the author deciding for you! Plus I do find that in series, I either don’t bother with the rest of the series once starting them, or I don’t like the rest in the series. There are many series that are the exception. For example The Selection and The Lunar Chronicles.
3.When is your favourite time to read?
I love reading in bed just before I go to sleep and also I love reading in the morning, especially when I am at school.
4.What is your favourite genre of books?
I usually tend to lean to Science Fiction, a bit of Fantasy and Dystopian, but lately I have been really enjoying Romance, because they are easy reads and mostly well written.
5. How has your preference of genre changed?
The fourth question basically answers this question, but after I read Anna and the French Kiss, I realised that not all love stories are sappy and classic, so I have been enjoying romantic stories.
Here are my questions:
- What is your favourite book to movie adaptation?
- When did you start loving and fangirling about books?
- Who do you fangirl about books with?
- What is/are your favourite book series?
- What is your favourite genre?